Law Pro, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years extensive experience in real estate law, foreclosure, finance, and landlord tenant law.
11688690

after chap 7 and the house was not reaffirmed and all taxes

after chap 7 and the house was not reaffirmed and all taxes were current at time of discharge who has to pay property tax?
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be the attorney assisting you.

The named owner - it will be the bank.

Property taxes "run with the land". Since you discharged the debt - it will be the lender's responsibility and liability to pay the property taxes.

Property taxes are an automatic lien on the subject property, and that lien remains on the property until the taxes have been paid in full.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer.. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

If you have any questions, about this or anything else, please ask for me, Law Pro, directly in the question and I will try to assist you as best I can.

For example, you would state, "This question is for Law Pro . . . (then on with your question).