Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

my daughter and i own a timeshare can she sell her half to

my daughter and i own a timeshare can she sell her half to me and be done with her part of the responsibility trying to get her out from under the perpituity clause and fees
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response
: She can. I do not see anything preventing her from selling her share to you and both of you executing a new Deed as Grantors and to you only as the new Grantee. The new Deed must be recorded in order for the new ownership to be effective.