6. NUISANCES PROHIBITED
No person shall keep or harbor any dog which:
(1) by frequent habitual barking, or howling or yelping disturbs peace and quiet of person of ordinary sensibility;
(2) attacks or bites any human being;
(3) repeatedly pursues or chases pedestrians;
(4) repeatedly pursues or chases vehicles;
(5) repeatedly attacks other dogs, livestock, poultry or other domestic
(6) chases or pursues deer;
(7) repeatedly causes disturbance or interference at the school grounds or
other public places in the Town of Arlington. Any such conduct is hereby
declared to be a public nuisance
I would imagine that number 1 is the only that may remotely apply to you. Frequent and habitual mean ongoing and most of the time.
Let me get the State nuisance laws for you as well.