Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I asked a question about a health questionaire and can not

I asked a question about a health questionaire and can not read the answer.

Roger : Hi - I switched the other question from chat to Q&A. Hopefully you can see it now.
Roger : If not, here's what was posted:
Roger : IF the question just asks for convictions, then the person answering could say no because he/she hasn't been convicted of a DUI.However, if it references an "event", that could be anything - - including an arrest for DUI.Thus, if it asks for an DUI-related events, the person would likely have to provide the information about the charge and the non-adjudication.If the charge is eventually dismissed and the record expunged, then the person could honestly answer that there are no DUI-related events.