Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

I may have a brain tumor from too much cell phone use, I dont

I may have a brain tumor from too much cell phone use, I don't have medical insurance so i have never got it checked out.
But I know that there might be something there.
I started to get headaches on the side I used the sell phone on, then after switching to the other ear I started getting headache on that side of the brain. my vision goes in and out sometimes. and I can't use bluetooth earpieces because that causes discomfort to my brean.
I've had att, sprint, and now tmobile as the service providers. I've had many cellphone over the years also.
Im not looking for a million dollar settlement. I just want to get myself taken care of.

where and how do I start this process?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, in order to bring this matter to any court, it requires proof of damages and proof of what caused any damages. Thus, before you could even file lawsuit, it would require medical evidence and a medical expert attributing any medical damages to the use of the cell phone. If you were to file suit without this information it would have to be dismissed for failure to state a claim on which relief can be granted. I am very sorry, but because there has been no diagnosis by any medical professional and a connection made by the medical professional to cell phone use, any legal action is not yet ready to be filed in court.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.