Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.

When disclosing assets in a mortgage application, aside from

When disclosing assets in a mortgage application, aside from investments,retirement, savings etc.. what else should I list. Firearms, vehicles, antique clocks?
Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Lenders are generally interested in your liquid assets. They are interested in saving accounts, checking accounts, CD's, stocks, bonds, 401K's and IRA's. They are generally not interested in art, antiques, vehicle.

There are basically trying to determine your debt to income ratio to make sure that you have enough monthly income to pay the mortgage.
Thank you. We appreciate your business.