JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Real Estate Attorney! How may I help you?
16110456

Can a small claims court issue an injunction to require a homeowner

Can a small claims court issue an injunction to require a homeowner association to make repairs to a public utility sewer line, blockage of which prevents a homeowner from the use of his home?

I am a professional here to assist you. I appreciate your use of this service. Small claims court is limited to recovering damages. Injuctions and other equitable relief are not within the court's powers.

Please follow-up with me as needed. I hope you will take a moment to leave a positive rating for my efforts here. Please do not hesitate to follow-up with me if you cannot leave a positive service rating. Your satisfaction is my goal. I rely on these service ratings. I appreciate it.

Thank you