Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.

Any of you familiar with California real estate law? More specifically,

Any of you familiar with California real estate law? More specifically, mobile home sale and deed/ title/ transfer, mortgage transfer. :0)

Hi and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. I am happy to help.

It is useful to use an escrow company and escrow officer who knows how to check where title is held and can help you through the process. Using someone who knows what they are doing and what documents need to be signed makes the process painless and effortless.

Title to most mobile homes is held by the Department of Housing and Community Development. There number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNor toll free(NNN) NNN-NNNNCall them and they can answer many questions you have. Title Companies rarely get involved in mobile home transactions, unless they are attached to real estate, i.e., they sit on land that is being transferred with the mobile home.

If you need clarification, or want to clarify your question, or have a follow up question, please let me know. Best regards, Damien

Hi Cindy Kay,

I just want to thank you for giving me a positive rating and the bonus! I am here to help you in the future also. You can request me by name the next time and I will be notified. Also, you can bookmark my profile and ask me a question that way. Here is the link:

Either way, I am always happy to help.

Best Regards!

Damien Bosco