WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

my grandson went on to xbox live to play and it said he was

my grandson went on to xbox live to play and it said he was suspended for 12/31/9999 can you please tell me why and what did he do
It's not apparent what he did, and since XBox could not tell him anything during the phone call either, it is not apparent that you will ever get any reason for his suspension.

However, the easiest way around this is for your grandson, or you on behalf of your grandson, to simply create a new account and then he can resume playing. You may have to use a different email address or write his name slightly differently, but the most efficient way to get him playing again would be simply to establish a new account.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Dear Shirley:

Thank you!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Just put my name---Wise Owl 58--- in the first line and I will get it and respond.

All the best.
Dear Shirley:

Thank you!

All the best.
Thank you!

All the best.