Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Regarding Civil Procedure in Federal District Court, Defendants

Regarding Civil Procedure in Federal District Court, Defendants did not respond to Complaisant and Summons; I entered an affidavit to support and a request to enter a Default Judgement. The Court and I received a request to Dismissal from an Assistant Attorney General, He is not on record and I (the Plaintiff) never received notice that he was on the case.Is his action procedurally wrong enough that it should be an issue?
Hi - thanks for requesting me. I'll be glad to help.

It's not required that an entry of appearance be entered before filing something on behalf of a party, so it's not likely that this act was improper. In fact, it should be permitted.