Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.

Can I file a post conviction relief on a home foreclosure? I

Can I file a post conviction relief on a home foreclosure?
I was screwed by Chase bank in 2007. I did everything I could to get Chase to except a post conviction relief on my home foreclosure. Chase refused to talk to me at the time.
Now Chase keeps posting on my credit report file a foreclosure. Screwing up my credit.
I would like to file a post conviction relief on the foreclosure.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you in any way that I can and provide you with Excellent Service,

Post conviction relief is not available in foreclosures because it is strictly confined to criminal cases and the rights of a criminal defendant after conviction. Oregon's Post Conviction Relief Act relates to appeals of criminal convictions, which may include release of the defendant, afford a new trial for the defendant, modification of the defendant 's sentence, and any other relief which might be available to the criminal defendant in his particular case. It does not relate in any way to relief from foreclosure,

A mortgage foreclosure remains on one's credit report for seven years and appears on the "Public Information" section of an individual's credit report which lists any judgments against the individual which also includes mortgage foreclosure. So, if Chase foreclosed on their mortgage in 2007, it is scheduled to be removed from your credit report next year, in 2014,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,