Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.
20073497

I recently bought a house in statesville NC, neither the previous

I recently bought a house in statesville NC, neither the previous owners or the real estate agents involved informed us the area was part of a superfund site and toxic since 1996. the EPA has told us not to use the creek to water the plants and will not tell us until they meet with us in person if we can actually plant a garden in our 1 acre lot.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you,

I am sorry to hear of your situation with your new house.

Both the previous owner and the real estate agent had an affirmative legal obligation to disclose this condition to you before you signed the Agreement of Sale. If the owner will not rescind the sale, you should file a lawsuit against both the previous owner and the real estate agent because their failure to disclose this information about the toxic nature of the problem is the same as if they actively concealed it and it borders on fraud,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA