Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.

i puta car up for sale on internet , they came to buy it husband

i puta car up for sale on internet , they came to buy it husband and wife and 2 kids, we shook on it, his wife said theyd have the money tommorow and come get car. now i dont want to sell am i obligated to still sell/?

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Thank you for your question,

If you did not sign an Agreement of Sale, or put anything in writing, promising to sell them the car and the prospective buyer did not pay you any deposit towards the purchase price, then you are under no legal obligation to sell the car and you have no liability,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,