socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney and Real Estate broker -- Retired (mostly)

Being in a m2m and certainly amenable to remaining with the

Being in a m2m and certainly amenable to remaining with the new owner. In my situation, I was given to understand I would not have to move if asking price was not met, but that if sold, everything would be done to give me the "proper" 30 days to move. I was pretty uninitiated in this sort of transaction and probably only focusing on the dreadful open house. And in the estoppel request, which I never complied with, much to LL's dismay. Am I still I position to remain barring new owner terminatin.
If you haven't received notice of termination of your tenancy (I'm sort of fuzzy on how long you've lived there, but I'm thinking it's more than a year, which means 60 days written notice -- otherwise 30 days), then your lease is unchanged, and neither the current or new owner can modify it -- without providing the required notice.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I received 60 day notice to terminate 1 day after telling her that I really need privacy, for all the normal reasons I can think of, but particularly with the need to process the death of a sibling on July 8th. And therefore could not grant any permission for an open house. This will be the subject of a new question if we need to close this one out now.