Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Need help writing letter of explanation for mortgage

Hello and thank you for your question.

I would be happy to help. What do you need to explain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to explain jump from around 25,000 a year to 61,440 (got promoted to management position)

Congratulations on your promotion. These letters are very basic and straightforward.

Sample

Date

Mortgage Company

RE: Your Name

Dear Loan Officer:

As you are aware I am in the process of obtaining financing and have been asked to provide a letter of explanation with regard to the increase in my salary. I was promoted from the position of ________ to a managerial position on (date) The promotion resulting in a salary increase of $36,440.00.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter.

Sincerely,

Your name

Here is a link to a sample letter that may also be of assistance.

http://www.docstoc.com/search/sample-letters-of-explanation-for-mortgage-underwriter

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have for me. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Thank you for using JA!

If you would be so kind as to rate my service I would be most appreciative.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was asked that company's owner write a letter. I can paste the letter, but it is very draft. Can you please correct it to look official, the format you gave me looks very good.

"

To whom it may concern,

I, XXXXX XXXXX, am President and CEO of CTL, Inc. The company was started in 2005 to provide Non-destructive Testing Services (NDT). We are involved in multi-million dollar projects, such as World Trade Center reconstruction, Madison Square Garden renovation, New Jersey Turnpike expansion, West Point Military Academy, John Jay College expansion, PSE& G Power Plan expansion, various Waste Water Treament Plants expansions and many others. The company currently employs 9 people.

Arunas was absorbed as an inspector trainee in our organization since October of 2011. Arunas went

through lots of hours of training and learning, was attending special courses, while also getting experience on the field. During that period Arunas wasn’t working a lot because of time he spent studying and gaining experience on the field. That is reflected on his income of last 18 months.

With gaining enough hours of experience and passing the tests, Arunas became certified as Level 2 NDT technician. During that period the organization become in need of a manager, capable of understanding inspection processes and managing the projects. Arunas proved to be a good candidate for the management position since he displayed a great deal of responsibility, interest and attention to details and has worked with utmost dedication doing inspections of the field. Arunas was working in challenging environment and never failed to complete his work to meet the project goals. His communication and leadership skills with clients and staff of our organization, in addition to understanding and experience in nondestructive inspection methods and procedures, proved him to be qualified for the management position.

Therefore, as a representative of CTL corporation, as of July of 2013, I made a decision to promote Arunas Simkus promote him to a management position with a salary of $61,440.

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My direct line is XXX-XXX-XXXX and e-mail ID is

Respectfully submitted,

XXXXX XXXXX,

CEO / President of CTL, Inc."

RE: Arunas

To Whom It May Concern:

By way of introduction my name isXXXXX and I am the President and CEO of CTL, Inc. The company was started in 2005 to provide Non-destructive Testing Services (NDT). We are involved in multi-million dollar projects, such as World Trade Center reconstruction, Madison Square Garden renovation, New Jersey Turnpike expansion, West Point Military Academy, John Jay College expansion, PSE& G Power Plan expansion, various Waste Water Treatment Plants expansions and many others. The company currently employs nine (9) people.

Arunas was absorbed as an inspector trainee in our organization since October of 2011. Arunas received extensive training and education, while working in the field. During the training period his salary was low based less time in the field. This was for a period of eighteen (18) months.

With gaining enough hours of experience and passing the tests, Arunas became certified as Level 2 NDT technician. During that period the organization become in need of a manager, capable of understanding inspection processes and managing the projects. Arunas proved to be a good candidate for the management position since he displayed a great deal of responsibility, interest and attention to details and has worked with utmost dedication doing inspections of the field. Arunas was working in challenging environment and never failed to complete his work to meet the project goals. His communication and leadership skills with clients and staff of our organization, in addition to understanding and experience in nondestructive inspection methods and procedures, proved him to be qualified for the management position

Therefore, as a representative of CTL Inc., July of 2013, I made a decision to promote Arunas Simkus to a management position with a salary of $61,440.

If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My direct line is XXX-XXX-XXXX and e-mail ID is\

Respectfully submitted,

XXXXX XXXXX,

CEO / President of CTL, Inc."
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does it look official language?

I made changes to the letter and it looks official! Best of luck to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!

Thank you very much.