Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.

At this time I am looking into purchasing a home, but have

At this time I am looking into purchasing a home, but have doubts about going through with it because I am also involved with a court case. ( My motor vehicle insurance firm was hesitant to compensate me for an accident that involved a motor vehicle, and my attorney is pursuing the issue. )
Is it foolish to to get involved with buying a house when I am also pursuing monetery compensation in court for an unrelated matter?

Hello and thank you for your question. I don't know that it is foolish. That being said, if you are uncomfortable with the purchase you should not pursue the transaction at this time. Have you already signed a contract?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No; I think that I will be dropping the whole idea. The prospect of all the trouble involved while involved with a court case is too much for me to handle.

I am glad to hear that you did not sign anything. You have no obligation to purchase the home. Take your time and concentrate on your case.

Thank you for using JA!. I hope that I was able to help.
Thank you.