LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

my 1000 ACRE farm in il. is in llc, can i put this in my revocable

my 1000 ACRE farm in il. is in llc, can i put this in my revocable trust
Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Yes, any real property that you own can be placed in your revocable trust. LLC's can be placed in a trust just as any real property, or other asset.

You may reply back to me again, using the Reply to Expert link, if you have additional questions.

I wish you the best in your future,

Doug
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doug, thanks for the quick response, i thought i could put personal property, stocks, bonds as well as real estate, but i had an argument with an amateur...

tom

Good afternoon,

You are quite welcome. I'm glad I was able to settle the argument.

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated. Please keep in mind that until you rate me highly for my service, I will not be credited with helping you.

Thanks again.

Have a great day,

Doug
Thank you for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope than you will ask for me on JustAnswer should a future need ever arise.

Please feel free to bookmark the following link so you can request me to answer any future legal questions you may have:
http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-lawtalk/

Thanks again.

Doug

When you receive your Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please do rate me highly (9-10) there as well. It would be tremendously appreciated.