I have a situation. Mom died left house to my sister and me. We got a reverse mortgage
for 346,000 on Bronxville houseXXXXX Bronxville NY 10708. couldn't sell house. rented it to a tenant who once they found out the house was in foreclosure stopped paying rent. Here are the facts.
1. house now worth approx. 450,000 by comp done by re-max and going up.
2. Bank, Wells Fargo only want their 346,000 and will pay all back taxes and expenses.
3. Foreclosure papers have been received but not in foreclosure yet.
4. A short sale is still possible.
5. Tenants have refused to leave and haven't paid rent, waiting for the foreclosure. Not fair
6 My sister and I do not want any money, just giving the house to a good person
7. Can you help, don't want to go through an eviction
process too costly for us,retired.
8. I will send all papers to you. Someone will make 90,000 over night.
9. Tenants won't let anyone in to see the house. They say they have a short sale in progress, Not true we gave them their down payment back.[email protected]
is where you can reach me. I am at the library. Give house to someone who deserves it. Mom would turn over in her grave at what they people are trying to do.