Paul this is Def Pro se I filed the Appeal because The court granted
the attorneys for the Lender SJ and Judgment for foreclosure and
sale and granted the Condo Assoc. Counterclaim for SJ to forelcose
The attorney I hired has been filing these motions like an amature, after the court denied my Motion to reconsider for rehearing, modification and/or vacation of Summary Judgment on both the Lender and the Condo Assoc. without Argument.
I had 30 days to perfect an appeal, the atty I hired was filing motions
without notice to the other parties, filed one motion and the court
stated it was a mess. that's (2) insufficient motions, My time was running
for the Appeal.
I had to file my appeal on time, then I amended the appeal on time
within the 30 days. Then the atty I hired or (someone) after finding
out I filed an appeal (I saw on the courts docket) filed a motion for
"Stay of discovery".
I was told (me-Prose) my case was sent to the civil appeals division.
1) Can I have a different attorney in the Appeals court?
2) What will happen when this (the atty) I had hired goes to court before
the judge on this motion to stay discovery?
3) Was this done to make me lose the case?
4) What would have happen if I had not filed the Appeal in a timely
5) Can the Circuit Court still rule on the (my attorneys) Motion to
6) The atty I hired, shoud he have mentioned to me (client) that we
Should file an Appeal after the court denied a Prose Motion to
a) What is the Standard procedure after a post-trial motion
b) Is denied?
7) As the Owner of the property I felt like I was being played for some
one elses gain on me, I felt I was being played by the very atty I hired who recently just re-obtained his license to practice law and being
controlled by the opposite party, Is this a possibility?
8) If the case is in the Civil Appeals Division now what will happen
when the atty appears in court before the Judge?
There is the atty Motion to Stay discovery before the court on
7 23 2013 (the atty I prose hired).
9) Should I appear on that Motion? What will happen if I don't
appear with the atty? I feel betrayed.
10) I Prose filed the Appeal Timely. I can't loose my property
unlawfully and without dues process of the law, what is the
next step within the law?
11) What will the court say, rather within the law?