Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Hi Tina, I am not sure how it works with the plan. Can

Hi Tina,

I am not sure how it works with the plan. Can I continue ask you questions?

Hello again, Cindy.

The policy generally is that you post one question per thread and that question is answered to your satisfaction, you rate the professional and then post new questions in a new question thread.

Since I did answer a number of questions for you in your original question thread, please provide me with a positive rating here and then post any new questions in a new question thread.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for your positive rating of my service, Cindy. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise.