Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.

My easement is for ingress and egress it is suposed to be 30

My easement is for ingress and egress it is suposed to be 30 feet and is only 19 feet and the subservient parks his car in the easement what remedies do i have

Hi, Jim, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with correct Answersto your question and give you Excellent Service

If you have already told him that he cannot park his vehicle in the middle of your easement and he has ignored you, then he has left you no alternative but to file a lawsuit against him. You should also include in your lawsuit a demand for your Attorneys' Fees and all other fees and costs you have incurred as a result of his interfering with your easement and your right to ingress and egress,

If I have not Answered your question completely, please use the "Reply" button to let me know and I will be glad to explain further,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,