Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Hi Kirk, hope your 4th was nice. My idiot partner still has

Hi Kirk, hope your 4th was nice. My idiot partner still has not listed me as a creditor & he has a meeting of creditors on the 17th, What should I Do? Also I had lunch with his old mgr. she told me my partner is blaming me for this mess. His father worked for us for yrs. and I would like to alert his father to some things his son(partner) has done to my family to clear my name & show his father proof ) it is not my fault. Can I send some proof since I'm not listed as a creditor or would that be considered harassment?
Hi - thanks for looking me up again.

The best thing you can do is file a proof of claim with the bankrutpcy court to solidify your claim against your old partner. Here's a form:

As for responding to the allegations he's making, I know it's tough to do, but if it's just an isolated issue and you don't think it's interferring with your business, it may be best to leave it alone. However, if you believe his actions are impacting your business, a cease and desist letter is probably the best option, and if that doesn't work, then you could sue for intentiona interference with your business, defamation and possibly other causes of action.