Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

Is there any way that a wall on the front side of a 2 story

Is there any way that a wall on the front side of a 2 story attached town house condominium unit connected to the roof, foundation, and adjoining condominium units on each side, would not be a "bearing wall"...?

Hello. If the wall in question supports the weight from above, i.e. the roof by transmitting it to the foundation, it is a bearing wall by definition. It usually supports an upper floor or the roof of a building
support - any device that bears the weight of another thing.

I hope that this information is helpful. Please click on a smiley face so that I will be compensated for assisting you. If you have a follow up question please send me back a Reply without entering any rating. Also, be sure to verify this information with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures. Thanks again for using Pearl.Com- Just Answer. Your business is appreciated.