TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I live in warren cty ia 50210 and just bought 60 arces and

I live in warren cty ia 50210 and just bought 60 arces and 20 of it is in crp is there any way to get it out if it, or is there any time I can cut it yo use for hay?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

VAMD, Esq. :

Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

VAMD, Esq. :

Just so I understand you, you want to back out of the contract to buy the 60 acres?

VAMD, Esq. :

I think what is confusing me is this: "is there any time I can cut it yo use for hay?"

VAMD, Esq. :

I'm not sure that I follow that.

VAMD, Esq. :

Can you clarify?

VAMD, Esq. :

You appear to be offline, so I'll end our chat.

VAMD, Esq. :

You may respond when you come back online, and we can continue discussing your issue.

VAMD, Esq. :

Thank you.

TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JD, MBA
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I own it, jusy seeing if there is anyway I can use the crp to get hay from it. I was told you might be able to use after the birds migrate.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

I'm really sorry, but I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Thank you for using our service.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. Do you have a legal question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes, I have 20 acres in crp and seeing if there is any time of year I can mow it down, it is starting to grow up with little ceder trees and I what to keep a handle on them. I live in warren cty ia 50210 thank you
I apologize I am not sure that I understand how this is a legal question. Are you asking me if you can legally grow a type of crop?