Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I rented a cart in the mall, and my lease expireing on 06/30/13.

Customer Question

I rented a cart in the mall, and my lease expireing on 06/30/13. And i paid all the rent upto 06/30/13. But due to some reason i have to go on 06/25/13. The mall is says if u close before that i will put fine on u.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I understand your contract expires 6/30/13, but what does your lease contract state about ceasing operations before that date, as the terms of your lease control what the landlord can and cannot do?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can do or not
I am sorry, it appears we are not communicating.

Please tell me what your lease says specifically about ending the contract before 6/30/13 and not operating until 6/30/13, because it makes a difference in your answer and I want to make sure I give you correct information. Thank you for understanding.