Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

A Home Association refuses to pay monthly assessment to Master

Customer Question

A Home Association refuses to pay monthly assessment to Master Association. Currently, the delinquent Home Association is 5 consecutive months behind on paying assessment. What is the maximum late fee penalty that can be administered?

Texas Master Association
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is Fred and I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

It depends on what the governing master association documents provide and permit.

Do you have a copy of the master association dedicatory instruments or documents?