Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

under hawaii condo law, is an owner required to allow the association

under hawaii condo law, is an owner required to allow the association to spray for pests. is a health issue adequate to say no to spraying?

The HOA can make suitable arrangements to spry at times and with chemicals that won't adversely affect your health. That said though, if they have to spray in order to protect the other residents, it might require you to accommodate them by absenting yourself for a short period of time. The courts recognize that condominium living can limit an owner's personal preferences and rights.

I hope this information is helpful and that you will enter a positive rating. I thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer. We appreciate your business. If you need clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be happy to explain further. Please consult a local attorney to verify the accuracy of this information according to your state's laws.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks so much

You're welcome and come back to Just Answer often. We are here to serve your information needs. Thanks for your positive rating.