KimberlyLaw, Attorney and Real Estate Broker
Experience:  13 years of experience in real estate law: Foreclosures, Landlord-Tenant, Condo/Coop, Property Law, Deeds, Purchases/Sales, Estates.

where title of property (warranty deed) is held? Is this information

where title of property (warranty deed) is held? Is this information exchanged between countries - for example: non USA citizen buys property in US. Is this information exchanged with county where citizen comes from?
Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

The title to the property is recorded at the Registry of Deeds in the County where the property is located. This is not reported to any other country.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kimberly , thank you. Maybe another question: how is than with income if the property is rented out. I koow I must pay USA taxes, but is this income report than shared with the country where owner comes from?