TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

We both bought a trailer with both names.does she need my signature

We both bought a trailer with both names.does she need my signature to transfer the title on her name
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

If the title states your names with the word "and" between them, then your signature is required. If the title states your names with the word "or" between them, then your signature is not required. If the title states neither "and" nor "or," then it's treated as though it is "and."

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for using our service!

If you would like to direct additional legal questions to me in the future, then please type "To VAMD" in the subject line of your question.