Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

been in home 5 yrs ever since it fell 70 percent

been in home 5 yrs ever since it fell 70 percent in value had a lawyer for 4 years before it ran its course. He gave me 46 counts against the lender which has been transferred 6 times in total now. Finally have a order setting case management conference. Also 2 weeks ago I got a check for 1,000 dollars that worked. I feel I can win or win a settlement here. Started with First Franklin they got in trouble and 5 lenders since. In Fl what should I do? Watson lawfirm was convicted of fraud rubber stamping all types of things my lawyer I had for 4 years said if I rehired him we could probably win I was just so sick of it I didnt now this thing is coming up 5 years later bought for 319 worth 159.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Real Estate litigation attorney. Thanks for your question .

If your attorney thinks that you have a viable case/strong claim, then you probably should consider pressing forward with your case especially since you've already invested so much time into the matter.

If you have a case management conference coming up, the court should order that you submit to mediation, which is likely where you can settle the matter.

Obviously, I don't know the facts of your case, but if your attorney thinks you have merit AND if you're set for a case management conference, it's probably a good idea to proceed since mediation is likely going to occur soon.