Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.
20073497

"For ANDREA only please..." Hello Andrea - thank you so

"For ANDREA only please..."

Hello Andrea - thank you so very much again for your incredible level of support and assistance. I have been touched by an Angel and consider myself so fortunate to have had this interaction with you! I accepted your reply as Excellent Service, complete the online JA survey, and separately completed a JA Survey sent to me regarding ANDREA. I can assure you that A+++++ scores were given along with extremely positive feedback so hopefully that information will be shared with you. Again, thank you for your last message and I understand what you explained.

In reference to the California non judicial foreclosure we have been discussing, I am hereby sending a new message to you now using the following:

"For ANDREA only please..."

I would like to somehow get my personally identifiable information to you so that you can please double check my info on our county online system. I have to be even more certain that I did not make a mistake or somehow not see something of importance before I take the next step locally.

Please note that I am not trying to violate the JA rules. I figure that if I can provide you the name, property, etc details and that can be prevented from being published online for my privacy as well then that would be perfect.....I can then point you to where I found the info I copy/pasted so you could please double check their mistake.

OK, thanks for reading all that....I will try to keep it short going forward.

Thank You So Much,
Customer
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent Andrea a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Regards,
Wendy

Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You can post your question here, then when I have given you my Answer, you can either print the page, then ask customer service to "Lock" the question page so that nobody can see it; Or, if you do not have access to a printer, you can ask customer service to lock the page after we have finished and anytime you need to refer to the Answer, you can ask customer service to unlock it temporarily and when you are finished, ask customer service to lock it again,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Dear XXXXX for your continued assistance. I complete understand what you explained.

I am not sure how real time the JA system is as far as info being published and getting into Google etc, etc.

So...to play it safe, I figure it would be best to get the info to you by way of a JA moderator. I just now sent the message below to Wendy. Hopefully she will respond and allow me to get the info to you via her direct contact with you or through the JA tech support email system......you can tell I am trying to be careful so that we don't somehow jeopardize the newly found hope you have brought to our attention ----- please don't feel obligated to read my long message to Wendy below, but I will paste it FYI. If you get an email from her or JA tech support that includes a name, address, etc....or maybe I can even include copies of the related document then that is tied to this matter.....ok thank you and best wishes to you and those who you love.

====message to Wendy - JA moderator===========

Hello Wendy - thank you for contacting me regarding the question I am working on with ANDREA. I need to get two pieces of information to ANDREA, but I know the rules are strict as far as direct contact is concerned. May I send you a private message that does not get published online?

....either via email or via this form ---- I think if you email me and I respond then that would 100% keep anything from getting published......your thoughts?

.....and then you can please forward one of the message to ANDREA so that I can hopefully finalize my question without taking up any more of her precious time?

You have my contact email address on file or maybe you can get it from the tech support team.....or maybe I should send this message to tech support....they can get it to you and you to ANDREA. We are dealing with a very serious matter and ANDREA is the first amazing human being...no make that AMAZING ANGEL....who has taken the time to dig into this matter completely unselfishly and has uncovered something of great importance.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience and thank you again!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dear XXXXX - I hope I am using this system correctly and not causing you a headache. We are getting close to giving me the confidence and information I need so that I can start pursuing this at a local level.

I just accepted your last reply as Excellent (of course) so this note here is a quick FYI.

Also, it has been MY pleasure to work with you. You are more than welcome for my positive remark on the surveys. I wish I could rate even higher than 10!

JA should share all info with you....positive or negative.....I think it will only help everyone involved if there is more transparency...especially when it comes to their internal surveys.......

OK, I will be contacting you once I hear back from Wendy.

THANK YOU!!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SORRY!!! I just made a big mistake and hopefully it will not affect you since I did not click further.

There was a link "Not Satisfied with your Expert" ---- I clicked it hoping a page would come up where I can do a survey for you and enter comments to make sure they get the survey to YOU.

Instead the page at this link came up:

http://www.justanswer.com/question/not-satisfied.aspx?TID=13016070

I hit cancel....closed the tab....closed my browser.....and came back to type this message.

PLEASE DISREGARD ANYTHING RELATED TO MY CLICKING THAT LINK.

I feel that JA has a really neat business here, but they need to work on the look and feel, user interface, and behavior of the site....it feels like they stopped developing and advancing about 2 years ago......frustrating I am sure for more people than just me???

I clicked on the link which you provided and it says that you are not satisfied with the answer provided by the expert (meaning me). I am not sure, but I do not think that this can be reversed, only customer service can answer that. I understand that is not the thought you meant to convey, but it is what it is. JustAnswer does not reverse any negative ratings posted by a customer and holds it against us in rating us. But, as I said, it is what it is,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience: I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will contact the CEO of the company to make this right.

I apologize so very much. I am hoping that the link is not tied to your name.

There was a separate button to "continue" with a different expert --- obviously I did not click on that button. I will find out if my mistake counted against you or if they use the survey info for such calculations.

Hi, No apology necessary, but I accept it anyway. I understand that you did not mean anything negative, and rest assured that I do not hold your mistake against you in any way. If it is held against me, so be it, I cannot ask JA to remove it because they do not remove anything negative against the expert. I know this to be true because a customer whom I have assisted on several occasions was using her iPhone on one of these occasions and she pressed the wrong button and a negative comment came on. The customer then told me what had happened and I contacted JA, but they would not remove it on my request. Even when they read the customer's reply post wherein she wrote that she had not intended anything negative and it was her mistake because she had never before used her iPhone to communicate with me. Life is too short, so do not spend too much time worrying about this,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

> Life is too short, so do not spend too much time worrying about this

Thank you for your heart warming reply DEAR XXXXX. You are truly a one of a kind Angel in Disguise or is it Angel in the Sky?

If only more people had your character.....the world would be a much better place....and talk about putting my mind at ease so we can get back to working on this Chase situation. :)

Thank you again for your kind reply!!!

Hi, and Thank you for your very kind words.

Have you sent your information to the Moderator ? I am asking because I have not received, or heard anything as yet from any Moderator,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Awww...my pleasure and thank you for following up.

I contacted her, but have not received a reply yet.

I just sent an email to the support team and they state a 4 hour response so let's see how it goes.

Once they contact you, please visit

https://cr.ocgov.com/recorderworks/

and search for the name (and maybe date range) they will provide.

I just double checked again and it looks to me like Chase assigned everything to Citibank on the foreclosure date......we had zero idea of Citibank's involvement before this little hunt started.

I may be totally wrong and just getting excited for no reason, but I feel you have found a golden nugget that will save the day.

Please double check their process and let me know if it appears that the fatal flaw exists. Oh, how that will be AWESOME!!!!

Also, if you need to download / purchase the documents then I will be more than happy to send the funds via the bonus section plus any additional funds necessary.

By the way, did the $50 come through earlier?

Thank you so much and take care!

The website was experiencing some major technical problems and we could not access any of the questions, otherwise I would have gotten to you sooner. Thank you so much for the bonus, and I thank you for letting me know. I saw that I received thirty seven of it because justanswer takes some of it first. But it was both kind and generous of you and I thank you. You placed it in your other question, not this one, correct?

I tried the link you gave and typed in "Citibank" as the Grantor to see if there was any assignment to California Recon. The site said "Loading"; well, I waited at least 6 minutes, but it showed nothing. Then the message "Loading" stopped appearing, but it showed nothing. I am afraid that even if it gave me the assignments made by Citibank, it would probably be 30 pages worth of assignments to California Recon. and there would be no way for me to determine which of all the assignments related to your property. May I suggest that you contact a moderator again (The squeaky wheel gets the oil), and have them send me whatever you sent them, Okay ?

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dear XXXXX,

It feels like between the two of us we get about 2 hours sleep combined?

I am glad the bonus came through --- yes it was added to the other question, but intended for our discussion in general. Hopefully I will be able to give more. I wish JA would be up front by telling us they take a hefty percentage for their own pocket......the "secrecy" of this site is starting to bug; but the Experts (especially YOU) happen to be INCREDIBLE!!!! So thank YOU you very much!

I received a reply from "tech support" and let's just say it came from a non English speaking person because they did NOT understand what I was asking......just asking them to forward a bit of info to you. So I sent a reply and this time I was squeaky alright, but not rude...that I promise.

Here is something else we can try ---- get to the name(s) by document number....and in your reply please replace the number below with XXXXXXXX in my original message to you and your follow up to me.....that could be a simple way to get at the info I want you to see and AVOID getting the personal name out there just for privacy reasons.

Please try this:

Visit the site at https://cr.ocgov.com/recorderworks/

Click Search

Click Official Records

Click Search by Document Number

Enter 2012000216388 in the From: box

Enter 2012000216388 in the To: box

Click the Search button to perform the search

The results will appear on the right side of the screen pretty quickly. Here you will see the name and then you can reverse the process to get at more documents by searching by name. Please note that you will have to enter LAST NAME FIRST NAME when conducting a new search by name. This will give you a complete listing of all recorded documents in the last three years. Please feel free to ignore the documents related to HOA. That lien and related mess was resolved already.

HELP ---- After looking at everything again super early this morning, I am once again VERY CONFUSED and ask that you please take your time to make sense of what happened and hopefully you will come to the same "fatal flaw" conclusion.

OK....I promised to keep it short.....so I better sign off.

Thank you and take care,

Customer/p>

P.S. Please don't forget to change the document number to XXXXXXXXXXX. THANK!!!

Good Morning, We had some major technical problems during the last two days and it became almost impossible to get into any questions, new and old, so please forgive me for not being able to get to you sooner.

I have to agree with you about the 2 hours of sleep. I also have to agree with your other thoughts, but I do not make the rules,we just have to follow them. As for not being able to understand the people you spoke to, I can only say this, we, meaning the experts do not know where they are located, but I can certainly understand your frustration because about ten days ago, my computer was not responding and it kept turning itself off without any advance warning to me and I kept losing my information. I bought this Lenovo computer last November, so it is not even six months old yet. I needed some technical support from the Lenovo people, I called their toll free number and it was the most frustrating experience yet. I do not know if I was speaking with someone from India or the Philippines, but it does not really matter because I was on the telephone for almost 2 1/2 hours, but could not understand a word they were saying. So, believe me, I understand what you went through and sometimes it is necessary to raise your voice to accomplish what you set out to do by telephone.

I read your instructions, but the number that you wanted me to type in has been X'd out. The vomputers probably picked it up as a 'phone number' and removed it, so unfortunately, I am not getting anywhere. Even before when I accessed the site you gave me the link to, and I typed in "Citibank", a message appeared that said "Loading", but even after I waited, nothing loaded up. So, I do not know if I could access that information even if I had the document numbers to put in.

Please do not lose heart. My thought is, rather than have you waste more time, I would suggest that if you have the documents themselves you can send them as attachments.

The botXXXXX XXXXXne is that the entity who is actually doing the foreclosure must have the Note and Deed of Trust (Mortgage) in its possession at the time of the foreclosure. If they do not, then that omission is fatal to their foreclosure. So, in your situation, Citibank had to assign both the Note and Deed of Trust to California Reconvey. in order for California Reconvey. to conduct a legal foreclosure. I think it is important that you retain a local attorney as soon as possible, give him your information, and ask him to look into it, but tell him or her that they must act very quickly. You can also print out the pages from here and give them to the attorney, so at least they will have a headstart. I am only thinking of preserving and protecting your interests and time is very much of the essence. You can tell the attorney you retain that at this point, he or she should be looking for some technical flaws in the assignment and also in the foreclosure proceeding itself and if they did not follow the requirements as set forth in the law, that would be enough to set aside the foreclosure.

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you as "Excellent Service",

Bonus and Positive Feedback are greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA

Andrea, Esq., Lawyer