Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

This pertains to a Mobil home in a park in Florida where you

This pertains to a Mobil home in a park in Florida where you pay lot rent but we own our own homes. The park is charging residents an exuberant amount of money forcing us to upgrade if necessary interior breaker box and the Wire from the MH to the main box on the poles outside ( I do believe this is a cost for the home owner to pay) Labor & Materials saying we can only use the ElectricXXXXX XXXXXsted on the notice there giving out. No inspections of interior boxes have been done. We just get a notice hung on our outside doors saying you will get this done and pay this amount within the next 30 days. Many people who live here have no way to repay there asking price due to fixed incomes. I don't believe this is legal. We need help and need it now !!!
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Real Estate litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Florida Statute 723.042 (Provision of improvements) says "No person shall be required by a mobile home park owner or developer, as a condition of residence in the mobile home park, to provide any improvement unless the requirement is disclosed pursuant to s. 723.011 prior to occupancy in the mobile home park."

Here's a link to the statute identified:

So, in this case, whether or not the landlord has a right to require you to pay would depend on whether there's a provision in your lease. It is likely worth having a local attorney review the lease to see whether or not the landlord has the right to assess this cost to you.