Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

How do I enter into a monthly repayment plan with my HOA?

Customer Question

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is Tina and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Have you contacted the HOA to determine whether they are willing to negotiate a payment plan to satisfy the judgment?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I have. The response I got was to contact this website ( and make my request known. This is why I am making this request to you.

Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
I see. It appears you have reached the wrong site. This is, a question and answer website unaffiliated with your HOA or the site you have referenced above. I'm sorry, but if you meant to contact that site, you appear to have reached this site in error.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How so? I followed the instructions correctly to the best of my knowledge. What next? Do I now have to pay for services I have not received adequate answer to?

Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
Hello again, Ladi.

No, you should have an icon on your screen to process a refund or you can use your "help" button to contact customer service and they can assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry ma'am, but I do not see any icon for 'refund' nor any for 'help' on my screen.

Expert:  Tina replied 3 years ago.
I will contact them for you so they can assist you. Someone from customer service should be contacting you shortly.