Hello, I am happy to assist you today.
Sorry to hear about your situation with your lawyer. I assume that when the agreement did not have all the relevant terms that you requested, that you did not sign it?
Yes, there is a procedure. You first confront the attorney directly in writing, explaining that the work that he did was not what you requested. You should demand that he complete the work as requested before you pay him any more money. And don't pay him for any work that he is replicating such as amending the agreement to include what you originally asked for. It's that simple.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Please do not rank my answer until we finish discussing.
· This is my full-time job, not a hobby. If you do not “ACCEPT” my answer, or rate my service “Poor” or “Bad”, the system will keep all of your money and I will not get paid.
· My answer is meant to help educate you about the law, and I promise to give you the best answer possible.
· I will receive only half of the amount that you pay for your question. Multiple accepts or tips are greatly appreciated.
· If I do not reply immediately I might be offline or working with another customer. Please be patient, I will get back to you quickly!
· Please note that even if my answer is not what you were hoping for, I have given you a complete answer and can not control if the law is against you. A favorable rating would be appreciated.
· If you don’t accept my answer, or give me a poor or bad rating, the website retains your entire payment, and I receive no credit or payment for my work with you.
To request me in the future, please start your question with "To KimberlyLaw".