Hello, I am happy to assist you today.
Well, in that case the lease you signed is not legally valid. So what you need to do is renegotiate the lease with your tenant. You can offer then the right to renew the lease after 3 months, if the HOA will allow.
You will have to address it with the tenant because the HOA will definitely have an issue with this, and you don't want to see your tenant get evicted or find yourself ending up with fines.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Please do not rank my answer until we finish discussing.
· This is my full-time job, not a hobby. If you do not “ACCEPT” my answer, or rate my service “Poor” or “Bad”, the system will keep all of your money and I will not get paid.
· My answer is meant to help educate you about the law, and I promise to give you the best answer possible.
· I will receive only half of the amount that you pay for your question. Multiple accepts or tips are greatly appreciated.
· If I do not reply immediately I might be offline or working with another customer. Please be patient, I will get back to you quickly!
· Please note that even if my answer is not what you were hoping for, I have given you a complete answer and can not control if the law is against you. A favorable rating would be appreciated.
· If you don’t accept my answer, or give me a poor or bad rating, the website retains your entire payment, and I receive no credit or payment for my work with you.
To request me in the future, please start your question with "To KimberlyLaw".