TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I was willed a property the mortgage company told me I had

I was willed a property the mortgage company told me I had to get a loan to buy and obtain a title of the home I was willed to. I did so without knowing my rights and I lost my house in recession because I lost my job. The house was paid for by my family and it was not sold so why did I need a loan and can I claim it and file suit
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I'm a little confused because you wrote that the mortgage company told you to get a loan, and then you stated that the house was already paid for. If the house was already paid for, then what mortgage company are you referring to? Moreover, who received the proceeds from the new loan that you took out?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

CitiMortgage and I didn't receive any money so that's a good question. So how do I find out because I never thought of that.

Hi again.

I'm still confused. When I asked what mortgage company you are referring to, I didn't mean that I wanted the name of the company. What I meant was, where did this company come from? Why was it in a position to tell you anything? How was it connected to the property if there was no mortgage? Under what circumstances did it tell you anything about getting a new loan? I hope that makes more sense.

As for finding out where the proceeds went, you should contact the lender where you got the loan and ask who it paid. You could also contact the title company that closed the loan and ask where the funds were wired.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JD, MBA
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

At that time I didn't know anything about how to obtain a title to my parents house so I went to the mortgage company to find out what to do. That's when they told me this and I believed them. I was in no mental condition to dispute them until know. I was trying to do things by the book. By the way thank you for making your question more sense Im a little slow. Also in rescission between 2008 to2011 the law and insurance wrote rescission is the termination of contract from the beginning as it never existed rendering it void. The president permently withholding already appropriated funds was about 15 billion just for the purpose of procedure the motion to recend repeal or annul. Is this true. I received a letter saying that I could claim payment amount is based on100 percent of all eligible borrowers submitting claim forms due to lost of primary residence to floreclosure between 2008 to 2011 against mortgage company. I this true.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I just need to know what route to take cause I'm lost. Apperently , I don't know nothing. Need to understand answer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Your Expert is currently offline. I have sent him a message. When he comes back online, he would respond to your post.

Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

will wait for post thank you kindly

Hi again. I think that we may still be having a miscommunication.

You wrote: "At that time I didn't know anything about how to obtain a title to my parents house so I went to the mortgage company to find out what to do."

You stated that your parents had no mortgage and that their property was paid in full. So, what mortgage company are you referring to? I am not looking for the company's name, but rather the company's connection to the property. I assume that you didn't just call the first mortgage company that you found in the Yellow Pages. I assume that there was a reason that you chose the specific mortgage company that you called. What was that reason?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry it took me so long to answer . It was not a mortgage company it was a title company . They claim to be trust worthy, loyal to , and they would look out for our best interest. Further more you assumed right , There are so many company involved the I had to stop and think for a min. I am very sorry, I went and got a history of listed owners at public records it states that after mom it was my sister , then brother, then the mortgage company, but it was not them . So how can they have contract by deed only they worded it different back then and we was not sure about anything . The title comp. and another mortgage was the original note holder and adviser I believe that due to concealment of materials misrepresentation was made and undue influence resulted in loss of regarding property disposition through contemporaneous psychological domination by an advisor.Parties may claim an interest in property by mistake or fraud with claims being inconsistent with each other. we were not in default of the time allowed to claim or public announce ownership we just did not know how , we did not know at time and / or realized that they had mortgage insurance in place to help ,but who . They were always about them and the almighty dollar bill with disregard of .. doesn't US back them and I presume that they also claim the funds and insurance . I know they do know I read it . Is in that a "Breech of Trust." Again thank you so much for hearing me out . Do you have any suggestions that may help .

Hi again.

Can you elaborate on the following: "due to concealment of materials misrepresentation was made and undue influence resulted in loss of regarding property disposition through contemporaneous psychological domination by an advisor."

If you were defrauded or there was undue influence, then you may have a case, but I am unclear as to the details. Who concealed, misrepresented and used undue influence? And for what purpose?

In your original post you stated that you were told to get a mortgage, that you did get a mortgage, and that you lost the house due to losing your job. Generally speaking, nobody would be liable for that misfortune. But I'm still not sure about the facts. Aside from what you wrote above about concealment, misrepresentation and undue influence, what happened to the money that was paid by the mortgage company in exchange for the mortgage? Who received it?