Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.
8370490

How long can I park a vehicle on the street in the following

How long can I park a vehicle on the street in the following cities?
Burbank, CA
lOs Angeles, CA
Glendale, CA

If you cannot answer the questions maybe pointing me the right direction in terms of where I can find the answer. Possibly even the free resource if any such resource is available to find this information.
HelloCustomer

Of course each city has detailed parking regulations which may apply to different streets, zones, times of day etc. But I can point you in the right direction where to find the answer.

1. Burbank - Burbank has a general parking rule which provides that no one shall park a vehicle on any street for more than a consecutive period of 72 hours. This is found in Burbank Municipal Code § 6-1-1010. You can find the Burbank Municipal Code Here. And all the parking regulations begin at section 6-1-1003.

2. Los Angeles - Los Angeles has a similar provision which provides that you can not park a vehicle on any street from more than a consecutive period of 72 house. This is found in Los Angeles Municipal Code § 80.73.2. You can find the Los Angeles Municipal Code Here. All parking regulations are found in Chapter VIII Traffic, Division N Parking.

3. Glendale - And again, Glendale has a similar provision prohibiting parking for more than 72 hours. This is found in Glendale Municipal Code § 10.28.120. All parking regulations are found in Glendale Municipal Code Title 10 - 10.28 and 10.36-10.44.

I hope this helps.

Thomas