Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in RE Law, including LL/Tenant, contractor disputes, comm'l prop. issues
20355756

how do I Quiet Title in Washington State

Customer Question

how do I Quiet Title in Washington State?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 3 years ago.

Hello.

You will have to bring an action in the local district court to quiet title and get a court order removing the trustee and a deed signed by the judge so that the order / deed can be recorded with the local registry of deeds and that will take care of all of these matters. You will either have to file the suit/motion yourself with the court (you can check with the district court clerk's office to see if they have any motion forms that you might be able to use to handle this matter yourself) or you will have to hire an attorney to handle this matter for you.

--Mary

GOOD LUCK

Please press the GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON so I will be paid for my time.

Even if you placed a deposit or have paid Just Answer for this Question via a subscription service, I am NOT paid anything until you press the ACCEPT BUTTON at the bottom of this box. This is not a hobby for me -- this is how I earn my living -- and I depend upon the good will of my customers to honor Just Answer's honor system of payment and press ACCEPT to make sure that I am paid for my time.

THANK YOU

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
can I ask more questions tomorrow?
Expert:  Legalease replied 3 years ago.

Hello.

I can answer questions if they are related to the original question (if it is a new question we ask that you open a new question box for it). If you have chosen the subscription plan, you can press ACCEPT on every ANSWER box without incurring any more charges than you have already paid for up to 30 days and I would appreciate it if you press accept for the answer provided above (I am paid nothing unless you press ACCEPT). You can continue to post responses to this question and I can continue to answer right on this same thread so long as it is related to the original topic asked.

--Mary