Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations of Landlord/Tenant & Purchase/Sale
10033880

Can I request that my bushes/hibiscus/fire bush and oleander

Can I request that my bushes/hibiscus/fire bush and oleander not receive a strong cut back that is scheduled next week? They are finally blloming after a 2 year absence of no blooms.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.

Jane Doe Deer :

Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

While we write back and forth, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don’t know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Sometimes I’m unable to read your entire question until AFTER I write back to you.

Although it’s usually five minutes, sometimes there can be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be researching the answer to your question, helping other customers, or taking a break. If we are writing late at night, I may have to go to sleep and resume helping you the following morning.

Or, if we are chatting, and I don’t hear back from you for an extended period of time, I will move on to other customers and then come back later to check for replies or follow-up questions from you.

I need the following information before I can answer your question:

Can you please tell me WHO is planning to trim the bushes?
And you have asked the people who are planning to trim the bushes not to do so yet?

Please be aware that JustAnswer.com and Eanswer.com are pay-for-answer web companies. You have offered to pay $28 for my work and I just need your acknowledgement that you will pay JustAnswer and me for the answer (as long as you are satisfied that I answered your question, of course).

I'll look forward to hearing from you,

Jane Doe Deer

Customer:

The company is Agriscapes that our HOA hired to do all landscaping. And yes , they tell me that I HAVE to hav ethem trimmed.

Customer:

These bushes are finally where thet should be in terms of flowering and growth. They are not over grown by any stretch of the imagination. They like small here.