Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Neighbor removed tree from our property, replanted it on hers,

Neighbor removed tree from our property, replanted it on hers, encroached on our property twice since Sept. 2011, does not accept recent surveyor boundaries of our land, cut down four ligustrams planted by our landscaper as privacy fence the length of our property, she refuses to hire a surveyor of her land, tore down string defiing our property line yesterday after the policeman who viewed the damage she has done left, a police report was filed. She filed a no-contact Civil summons against me and my husband in Oct. 2011 that she later withdrew for failure to prove grounds for issuance of a temporary no-contact order. What legal measure can we take now without hiring another lawyer, as we did in this other matter, to keep her off our property and recoup damages? Thank you.
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Real Estate litigation attorney here to assist you.

You can file a restraining order against her. You can also file criminal trespassing charges against her any time she comes onto your property without permission - you don't need a lawyer for either of these.