Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Hi, the lease on a rental property will expire soon. My question

Hi, the lease on a rental property will expire soon. My question to you is can I include all the adults living in the house to the new lease? The original lease listed one person. There are three adults since the minor turned 21.

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Real Estate litigation attorney here to assist you.

Yes, you can include all adults that live in the property on the lease agreement. This will give you more people to hold accountable in the event that a default occurs on the lease.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's okay that they were not inluded on the original lease?
Yes. since your original lease is up, you must enter into a new one, so you can add or change tenants as needed.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you!
Sure. Good luck.