Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer,Former Broker and Just Answer Legal Mentor
1723468

I have lived in my apt in the West End building atXXXXX

I have lived in my apt in the West End building atXXXXX NW. Since 1981. In 1999 GWU bought the building and turned it into a dorm. Now they want to renovate and are asking me to "permanently" move to another dorm. It is a crappy location and smaller by about 200 sq ft than my old apt. If I have to move I will, but I want to move into a comparable space or be allowed to move back into my old space. They have plenty but are unwilling to accomadate me. I am 65 years old. Can you help me?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 5 years ago.
Can you help me?

Just Answer is not a law firm and we do not provide legal assistance or representation. We are only a question and answer site. If you have a question, please let us know. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
great, that was an easy 28 bucks for somebody!
Huh? Your money stays with you unless you click accept. Since you did not do that no one took your money. Thanks for using JustAnswer.com
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My paypal account says you took $28.00, this was obviously not enough to satisfy you and your site is nothing but a scam.