How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawGirl Your Own Question
LawGirl, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 4606
Experience:  I am familiar with this area of law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
LawGirl is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out a Notice to Quit Possession form, (JD-HM-7).

This answer was rated:

I am filling out a Notice to Quit Possession form, (JD-HM-7). I am trying to find the right
wording to explain the reasons I am giving notice. I asked a question yesterday with my
whole story. I'm hoping I don't have to explain it all again. But I will if its not available to you. My E-mail [email protected] Maybe that will help you find my file.

LawGirl :

Thank you for your question. Although I am an attorney, I cannot represent you. However, I will give you the most thorough information I am able. I have had a chance to read your original question. You may consider explaining the reason you are giving notice -- because your mother has exhibited violent behavior towards your wife which has resulted in a restraining order to protect your wife's physical safety.

JACUSTOMER-0vhbyzzc- :

We had an oral agreement that she would pay $150 a month which we have'nt received since 11/3/10.

JACUSTOMER-0vhbyzzc- :

Can I put that in the notice also as late with payment?

LawGirl :

Nonpayment of agreed rent is probably what you want to lead with. Then you may consider mentioning the restraining order.

LawGirl and other Real Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Real Estate Law Questions