LawGirl
LawGirl, Lawyer
Experience:  I am familiar with this area of law.
635143

I am filling out a Notice to Quit Possession form, (JD-HM-7).

I am filling out a Notice to Quit Possession form, (JD-HM-7). I am trying to find the right
wording to explain the reasons I am giving notice. I asked a question yesterday with my
whole story. I'm hoping I don't have to explain it all again. But I will if its not available to you. My E-mail [email protected] Maybe that will help you find my file.

LawGirl :

Thank you for your question. Although I am an attorney, I cannot represent you. However, I will give you the most thorough information I am able. I have had a chance to read your original question. You may consider explaining the reason you are giving notice -- because your mother has exhibited violent behavior towards your wife which has resulted in a restraining order to protect your wife's physical safety.

JACUSTOMER-0vhbyzzc- :

We had an oral agreement that she would pay $150 a month which we have'nt received since 11/3/10.

JACUSTOMER-0vhbyzzc- :

Can I put that in the notice also as late with payment?

LawGirl :

Nonpayment of agreed rent is probably what you want to lead with. Then you may consider mentioning the restraining order.