Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

My husband and I are getting a divorce (been seperated for

My husband and I are getting a divorce (been seperated for 6 years, though not legally). He bought a do-it yourself kit. The divorce will take place in Alabama, where he is currently living. As part of the paperwork is a financial disclosure. We have a prenup do I still have to reveal financial information? We are not seeking anything from one another.

You should indicate that there is a prenuptial agreement that deals with any financial issues and concerns, and therefore, it is not necessary to include any information on this matter.

The judge should honor the provisions of the prenup and not require you to provide this. However, if the judge orders you to do this after the initial filing, you will have to do this.