Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate

I received a notice of restricted accessccp-1161.2 in California.

I received a notice of restricted accessccp-1161.2 in California. Is this the same as an unlawful detainer? It says, I have been named as a defendant in an unlawful detainer complaint that has been filed in...above named court pursuant to ccp 1161.2, access to the court file will be restricted for 60 days. No one will be allowed to view the court file ,register of action or other records unless
with a list of items.

Then it says service of this notice does not constitute service of the summons and complaint.
Do I respond to this form in 5 days, or is another form coming?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question/They are seeking to evict you by need to respond here in writing if you want to contest and remain.You should go on and submit written response here to protect.

This puts matter in dispute.And you may yet get another service of the complaint as well.But you can go on here and use case numbre and court and send letter disputing.You would argue that you have tried to get current by sending rent, etc and sign it and file it here.

Law for reference..
Expert:  Ray replied 6 years ago.
Forms to file answer here to dispute and other information and self help..