attorney 27 years
attorney 27 years, Lawyer
Experience:  Trial attorney in Arizona 27 years, Voted the best attorney Payson Az in 2007

what are the Arizona state laws on bed & breakfast business

what are the Arizona state laws on bed & breakfast business?

also, the owner does not live at the house. she stated she lives in the house about 200 yards away. she also has a cerfew of 9pm to return to the house. if you are late she has the gate closed & locked. all calls were left on answering maching, then she would call me back on average of 2 hours. she never returned any of my girlfriends calls. she took 2 nites stay of money on my bank card. I requested a refund because we never got checked in.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

The bed and breakfast business is really a creature of the local zoning authority such as a city, town or county. The typical B AND B has a special use permit and restrictions set forth by the local authority. The other element of the rules of the B and B relate to their published policies and contract with third party banks and credit institution if you paid with a credit source. You should review the web site or reservation language you were offered at the time of the booking and contact the credit card company for a refund request. If you contact the local zoning administrator he or she can inform you of the local conditions imposed by the government and if violations are occurring. This is a basic contract dispute as between a buyer and a seller. If there is a breach of the contract you can sue for a refund and damages in a small claims court.