John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The scaner will only scan one page at a time. If I put in a

Customer Question

the scaner will only scan one page at a time. If I put in a two page document, I get two separate scans instead of one document of two pages.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: mfc-L2700dwv 3years old. this problem just started when I changed to a m=new lap top and had to download the driver software from the internet.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: pc / windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: this problem just started when I changed to a new lap top and had to download the driver software from the internet.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 days ago.

When you are making the scan, are you doing it by pressing buttons on the scanner itself or are you doing it from an application on the computer?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
on the computer

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no. if you can't guide me through the problem as I thought your service could, I want my money back.

I didn't suggest that I couldn't continue without the remote.

On the scanning application, be sure to choose PDF as the file output type. Do not choose Picture or photo.

When you do that, selecting PDF, does that allow you to scan multiple sheets into one file?