Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

What inks do i need for my Epson Printer XP-235 please,

Customer Question

what inks do i need for my Epson Printer XP-235 please
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 2 or 3 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS X El capitan
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I was sending my work to the printer via wifi when a message appeared that the printer was not online
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you facing an issue with printer being offline or do you want to know information about inks replacement or both

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 days ago.

click here to open the epson authorised page for inks

you would need to scroll down the page a bit to see the ink cartridges listed

Expert:  Michelle replied 6 days ago.

let me know if you are facing any issues related to printer being offline when printing and i can assist you with that

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you