Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Et our Apple Air connected to our Epson XP-810. What am I

Customer Question

et our Apple Air connected to our Epson XP-810. What am I missing?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is an XP-810
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has never been tried.
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The printer is connected via twp PCs via a wireless network.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 8 days ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless once again on the printer. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD29201~faq-242701

After setting up wireless on the printer, follow the instructions below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>