John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a brother HL-22 printer I would like to install onto

Customer Question

I have a brother HL-22 printer I would like to install onto my Lenovo laptop. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HL-22 March 2014 on back label
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: New Lenovo Thinkpad OS windows 10?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: What?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 13 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
You are at www.justanswer.com
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Please explain the problem a bit more in detail. is it that you want the printer to be on the usb cable?